Vinyl wrap recommendations on the Island

There are anti fouling wraps coming on to the market. Anti fouling paint is not the best plan for the environment and Europe has been leading the advent of these wraps.

Google will be your friend on this search and I think I posted something about a Canadian company developing a bottom wrap for the east coast fishery.

We talked about doing it on our boat, but quite frankly there are enough decisions and stressors starting one's first build in a pandemic with product shortages and supply chain issues.

Last edited:
Update: Wrap completed. Might have them do the brow as he has the material left over.
Used Matt at Supreme Visual Signs in CV for the job. Painless process once the boat made it to him. Best rate that I found and he provided the space unlike a couple other options.
Went with a satin finish. See how it stands the test of time! I'm hoping for 4 years. Anymore would be gravy.

Attachments

• 20220309_073342.jpg
    20220309_073342.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 128
  • 20220310_165757.jpg
    20220310_165757.jpg
    548.2 KB · Views: 123
I just saw your post and asked my wife who we used.

Matt at Supreme Visual Signs

The same firm that you just used. He did an amazing job and his price was excellent.

Update: Wrap completed. Might have them do the brow as he has the material left over.
Used Matt at Supreme Visual Signs in CV for the job. Painless process once the boat made it to him. Best rate that I found and he provided the space unlike a couple other options.
Went with a satin finish. See how it stands the test of time! I'm hoping for 4 years. Anymore would be gravy.
Did you do the wheelhouse in grey, or is that natural aluminum look?

I just saw your post and asked my wife who we used.

Matt at Supreme Visual Signs

The same firm that you just used. He did an amazing job and his price was excellent.
I touched base with Matt after you mentioned he'd done your vinyl here in the valley.

Agreed, good value relative to the other couple quotes and a straightforward person to deal with. Thanks for the recommendation.

Back