Recommendations for January Charter

abbyfireguy

Good morning all,
My cousin has friends from Norway coming to visit in January and is looking for recommendations
for a guided day fishing.
Not sure what would be the best advice ,, Bamfield, East coast V.I. or local,Vancouver waters.
Budget isn’t too important within reason.

Good morning all,
My cousin has friends from Norway coming to visit in January and is looking for recommendations
Not sure what would be the best advice ,, Bamfield, East coast V.I. or local,Vancouver waters.
Local Vancouver guides have winter deals. Prawns, crab and winter feeders. Can't beat it. Bon Chovy or Pacific Angler.

Rain City Marine Adventures, one day.

If they will be staying in Vancouver, a charter here will tick all the boxes for catch. The main guide outfits are already mentioned.

Good morning all,
I’d be happy to take your cousin out. I depart from Horseshoe Bay, so I am right up in the area where we winter fish for Chinook most of the time in the Vancouver area. I’ve been guiding full time in the Vancouver area for more than 35 years. Prawns traps are also put out to add to the day.

Dave Korsch
Predator Charters
604-329-8642
davekorsch@gmail.com

I’d be happy to take your cousin out. I depart from Horseshoe Bay, so I am right up in the area where we winter fish for Chinook most of the time in the Vancouver area. I’ve been guiding full time in the Vancouver area for more than 35 years. Prawns traps are also put out to add to the day.

Dave Korsch
Predator Charters
604-329-8642
davekorsch@gmail.com
This forum just became infinitely cooler. Can't wait for all of your input and reports dave! ;)

Jason at Bon Chovy would be my #1 choice, he has always put us on the fish and there's a good chance you would get some prawns and crab.

Back