Vancouver Island Salmon Classic

Bananas..I know you can afford it...lol

No never leave team nauti bananas and i can already taste the endless crown on ice.Great way to top off a busy season.

The two boobies might be lookin though.lol

Hey Gypsea you never know, you might bag a real hog on the classic weekend.I see no bites from Deewar or Chris 73 LOl. Profisher whats the drop dead date for cash up front for the classic? Cheers FC

fah cups are you on the waiting list because there is already 30somethin people on that list and i think i heard only 10 open spots.

Howdy Bananas. No Iam not on the wait list, as I was unaware their was a individual wait list. Thought the wait list was for complete teams. Does not look good unless I can find some paying customers to create Team Fah Cups.
Cheers FC

quote:Originally posted by fah cups

Hey Gypsea you never know, you might bag a real hog on the classic weekend.I see no bites from Deewar or Chris 73 LOl. Profisher whats the drop dead date for cash up front for the classic? Cheers FC

lol, chris makes the big money - I think he can cough up the dough - then I'm in! Come on CM...show me da money!

Fah Cups a team pays a $1,000.00 deposit, balance due June 30th.

Oh, look who talking about my wallet! Deewar, you are the real estate hog - how about sharing some of your wealth with the commoners, he?

No Jim, that's way too big for my taste! I wouldn't be able to enjoy the fishing and I probably would kill my good friend Dave if he lost the big one. Wouldn't wanna do that to his kids... :D

Oh, look who talking about my wallet! Deewar, you are the real estate hog - how about sharing some of your wealth with the commoners, he?

No Jim, that's way too big for my taste! I wouldn't be able to enjoy the fishing and I probably would kill my good friend Dave if he lost the big one. Wouldn't wanna do that to his kids... :D

Chris your just no fun!!! LOL I would help you kill Dave if he lost the big one!!LOL I thouht Dave was going to kill his buddy in last years Consultants Derby when he lost the big hog. LOL Cheers Guys FC

quote:Originally posted by fah cups

Chris your just no fun!!! LOL I would help you kill Dave if he lost the big one!!LOL I thouht Dave was going to kill his buddy in last years Consultants Derby when he lost the big hog. LOL Cheers Guys FC

oh I was very close Jim, very close! Catching the hog the day before helped ease the pain, but I sure as hell wish I was manning the rod for that bad boy. As for Chris - when his % catch ratio exceeds mine, then maybe he can talk smack [:p]

The numbers speak for themselves! Come to my home and count the trophies - you will pale! You may have to stay a day or two though...so bring some beer :D

Still looking for 2 or 3 guys who want to join "Team Spring Fever" for this years sold out tourney. You cover the entry I supply the entry, the boat and myself.

Final payment is apparently back to the advertised June 30th instead of the 15th. It mighty be worth asking the organizer how the money is being held. It sounds like it is going into the resorts general revenue accounts and not into a separate account. One of their properties up island is in receivership, so that could be a concern.

Well a bit of a long story better told the next time we have a beer in our hands. But I really think the money should be held in a separate account like Matt intended. They are having financial difficulty at one of their properties. I don't feel all that comfortable with them holding 360K in an account which could be used up Island for a few months. What if they did this then went under anyway, the money would be gone. I think we should demand that the money be held in a tournament specific account until all prize monies are paid and transfered to the winners.

I don't like the sounds of that Pro. Can you put some presure on this guys to move the cash into a derby account.My team has already paid up. This makes me a little nervous! Cheers FC

Back