Upholstery Recommendations? Vancouver area

Pineapple Express

Looking for recommendations for marine upholstery in the Vancouver area. Simple job...I need a new bow cushion and helm bench seat for a 13ft Whaler. Preferred colour is teal/green vinyl.

Looking for recommendations for marine upholstery in the Vancouver area. Simple job...I need a new bow cushion and helm bench seat for a 13ft Whaler. Preferred colour is teal/green vinyl.
I don’t have personal experience with them but have seen their work (looked good) and have heard positive things about Nardone Upholstery in North Van. They do canvas work too.

I drive past nardone every day on my way home. They have been working on a smaller grady that's sitting out front and it looks pretty damn nice. They fixed the Bimini on my old whaler and it was quick, and reasonable. I bet they're busy right now but give them a call. They're just at the start of dollarton highway, turn right down the road to the transfer station and right again towards the river.

+3 for Nardone Upholstery. I'm biased though because I am friends with one of their sons haha. I haven't replaced my canvas yet but they have redone a vintage chair and my truck seat and it was perfect. I'd use them for my boat canvas when I finally do it.

I used ***Christina*** out in Maple Ridge... was far more reasonable than any other quotes I received and she had a quick turnaround time. She matched marine vinyl on my rear bench seat of CC to match the charcoal tempress seats upfront. Would recommend!

Last edited:
I used ***Christina*** out in Maple Ridge... was far more reasonable than any other quotes I received and she had a quick turnaround time. She matched marine vinyl on my rear bench seat of CC to match the charcoal tempress seats upfront. Would recommend!

Hi do you still have christinas contact info?

Hi do you still have christinas contact info?
Let me try and dig it up. Thought I had it in phone but I don’t. She did a great job and was WAY cheaper than anyone else that quoted the small job. Works out of her house but has a dedicated shop for it that was quite impressive. Out in the sticks of maple ridge but worth it

I had a good experience with Rose Upholstery in North Van. She's not mobile, but did a good job for a reasonable price. When one of the panels didn't fit properly she took it back and made the adjustments immediately.

Back