Ukee Ice

Jencourt

I had posted this the day the sight goy shut down so never got to see if anyone responded.

anyone know the name of the the ice plant in ukee that sells ice at the gate? fill your cooler for 20 cash. or do you know if they sell it this early in the year? heading over in a week for a crack at some flatfish if the wind is good.

Can't remember the name but I am sure they are open.

Call Pioneer Boatworks & ask (great source of fishing supplies)

Neptune is off Helen Road and of course has their dock in the inlet. There is also Ucluelet Harbour Seafoods, which is just up Cedar Road past the Whiskey Dock downtown, which is closer to the public wharves and the Islands West Marina. For Ukee Harbour Seafoods, tote is just inside the gate, shovel in the tote and usually someone in the Atco trailer in the parking lot.

Cheers!

Ukee

Thanks for this folks. the one with the atco shack and tote at the gate is the one I have used in the past,

Yup, as it's closer to the two main moorages I think it now gets more use for guys packing coolers in their pickups as not many know where Neptune is on Helen Road. Folks looking for ice in their boats typically pull up to Neptune's dock, at least they used to let sporties do that and assume they still do.

Cheers!

Ukee

Back