Port Eliza and Zeballos Ramp

BDog Fisher

Hi

Can anyone tell me how the road, ramp and parking situation is at Zeballos? I recall just parking to the west of the ramp, no one around to pay? No issues for about a week?

Also anyone know if Port Eliza has daily ice and some anchovies available? The ice machine was troubled a few years back, ran out early in the morning.

Having trouble contacting Robert via email and phone.

Thanks

Brad

Hi

Can anyone tell me how the road, ramp and parking situation is at Zeballos? I recall just parking to the west of the ramp, no one around to pay? No issues for about a week?

Also anyone know if Port Eliza has daily ice and some anchovies available? The ice machine was troubled a few years back, ran out early in the morning.

Having trouble contacting Robert via email and phone.

Thanks

Brad
Road was in good shape on my two trips in this year. Ramp is fine but may need to park in overflow depending on how busy it is assuming you have the trailer as well. You can stop at the town business office for launch and parking fees. $5 for an in and out and weekly parking rates. There was someone checking vehicles for parking passes a couple weeks ago. Zeballos fuels has ice (very reasonable) and anchovies (less reasonable) but I would bet they have the ice machine working at Port Eliza.

Road was in good shape on my two trips in this year. Ramp is fine but may need to park in overflow depending on how busy it is assuming you have the trailer as well. You can stop at the town business office for launch and parking fees. $5 for an in and out and weekly parking rates. There was someone checking vehicles for parking passes a couple weeks ago. Zeballos fuels has ice (very reasonable) and anchovies (less reasonable) but I would bet they have the ice machine working at Port Eliza.
Ice machine was working at the end of June when we were there but I dont know about anchovies.

Back