Truck and trailer parking vancouver area

Samnjoe

I am looking for long term parking for a truck and trailer near a launch in the Vancouver area in July.
Something affordable.
Taking a cruise up to Desolation sound for about 3 weeks.
Was hoping to launch at Sunset Marina but parking costs there were crazy and no break for long term.

Any help would be appreciated.

Try Lions Gate Marina in North Vancouver. They have land based storage. You have excellent launch facilities and parking. Security is very good. I've had my boat there for part of the year for the last 3 and find them very accomodating. They will valet launch you with their fork lift as well if you want.

http://www.lionsgatemarina.com/

Yes great launch there a bit pricey for a day launch but nice none the less, i use them twice a year now

Sent from my rotary phone using tapacrap!

there is ample truck with attached trailer parking, boat ramp is good with a raised section in the middle for walking down to the boat... the wind can be strong and a pita when it blows up in the afternoon.

i think officially there is a two day parking limit??? or somethiing like that, but on several occasions ive parked there for extended periods, ie 10 days after talking to the parks worker and he had no issues with us staying longer, he appreciated us letting him know

another option for you is to go up the sunshine coast and launch in gibsons or pender harbour, I know it used to be free in Pender harbour (small launch fee) to park near the launch, you have to separate the trailer, money saved in fuel could be used for the ferry, which you only pay one way.

Back