trailer bunk sliders

wanted 4 in. bunk sliders for a 25ft boat thanks very much. newfie boy

Go to industrial plastics and they will cut the plastic in the correct width for you. Screw it on to your current wood bunks, counter sinking the screws and you are good to go.

I got my bunk sliders at Sherwood Marine in Victoria. Cheap and easy to install, just fit right over the bunks and screw on. They are made by E-Z Loader and work great, (i.e. not to slippery, not too sticky).

thanks to all i will check ouy these options this week. i have double 4x4x12 bunks on each side so there would be a lot of sliders. boat wieghs about 9000lbs thanks again.

thanks to striper jack and cam i have 10 sliders and am still looking for 10 more. 4 or 6 in will work as i will make the bunks larger . thanks very much for your help. hpoe the coho fishing is going well.

thanks to joe in parksville i have eight more. still looking for a few morer if anyone has some. thanks newfie boy

You shouldn't have to cover the entire bunks in the sliders newfiew I have 4 12 inch sliders on a 17ft trailer (2 up high and 2 down low) and my boat loads and unloads with ease where before it would be a real pain to get off. I would start out with 25-40% of your bunks covered with sliders and see how it loads/unloads and then determine if you need more or less.

You shouldn't have to cover the entire bunks in the sliders newfiew I have 4 12 inch sliders on a 17ft trailer (2 up high and 2 down low) and my boat loads and unloads with ease where before it would be a real pain to get off. I would start out with 25-40% of your bunks covered with sliders and see how it loads/unloads and then determine if you need more or less.

Dont worry about covering too much of your bunks with the slick bunk material... The bunks on my Rogue trailer are one continous piece of a 8" by 2" by 17 ft of plastic board per side. They are GREAT. But as been stated before.. dont loosen the chain or winch strap before you have the wheels of the trailer in the water.

Back