Wanted Bunk Beds misc houshold items Vancouver / Lower Mainland for a sad situation

Bill 310

Crew Member
We are trying to locate a set of bunk beds for a mother and her children who have left an unpleasant situation and have managed to find alternate safe accomodation

We have the kitchen stuff and towels for the family and have managed to find a table and chairs. If any one has a a set of bunk beds and/or some dressers /lamps just sitting around and would like to donate them please get in touch with me.

**** situation at all times, even worse this time of year. Obviously, confidentiality is key here, and while I don't have any spare household items, I would support a go fund me of sorts. Let me know if you decide to pass the hat around via pm. Thx, I hope they have smoother waters ahead soon, and are safe.

**** situation at all times, even worse this time of year. Obviously, confidentiality is key here, and while I don't have any spare household items, I would support a go fund me of sorts. Let me know if you decide to pass the hat around via pm. Thx, I hope they have smoother waters ahead soon, and are safe.
Same here. Count me in too.

Generally whereabouts?
We live in North Van. My wife is more in the know and I get not much info besides they need beds. Tomorrow the family gets the space so then then things will be more clear about the bedsituation i.e. how big are the two bedrooms

I have a nice coffee table if needed. Happy to donate to this cause. White gloss with black glass. Pick up in Kits.

Last edited:
So... there is radio silence on what is going on at present.

My wife is trying to find out what is happening. I will post up as soon as I know something.

I have an update for everyone on this.

So I asked my wife tonight for an update on what was going on.

We have a complete kitchen setup (pots, pans,cutley, dishes toaster oven , etc), that I was able to aquire when a complany moved out of our floor at work, My wife is taking that over tomorrow.

A group of women took the woman to Ikea a few days ago and bought her everything she needed to get set up. Beds/matresses/ furniture/ etc.

So first of all I want to thank everyone for pitching in and offering spare furniture. household stuff etc.

I said to my wife I realized that we have a lot of stuff we can give away and never miss. I walked over to the Church near us and apparently they know how to help us dispose of these things we have just realized we should give to others

We don't have kids and this inventory of excess stuff we have been doing the last few days has given us the kick in the butt to clear the house out and give away everything we don't need to folks who do.

Thank all of you for your kindness and generosity

Back