Toquart Bay

Part Timer

Can anyone give me insight to camping and the marina. I plan on towing a 35 ft trailer out there in July and also my boat which is 27 feet. How is the ramp for getting in the water and is my equipment safe there while fishing?

The ramp is great providing the tide is not dead low. Google images will show a picture of the ramp. The people at the campground are great and many friends will be made. We all watch out for each other and the care takers do too. Bruce, the main guy in charge is unique:rolleyes:, but his abrasive approach keeps the order and I think he does a good job to keep people from speeding in the campground( I have young kids). Follow the rules and remember your having a good time when Bruce is giving you ****.:D

The road is usually in pretty good- I moore my boat there during the season and it has everything I need.;)

looking at Toquart as an option over running the inlet from Alberni...anyone have an idea of the drive time from Alberni to Toquart pulling a boat?
Thanks!

2 1/2 hrs from my house in Nanoose bay to my boat that is morage @ Toquart Bay........road is pretty good right now :)

Whats moorage for a 19fter? I checked their website but I couldnt find moorage rates.

Its a dollar a foot.. But they like to say the motor takes space so they will charge you 20 or 21 .Someone said the road was good??? I have been fishing out there for many years and last week (wed) the road was very rough..It's been good the last couple of years. I was surprized at it being as bad as it was.

Back