Tofino Reports

R

Riptide2

Anyone have any reports this week for Tofino. Was planning to go to Ucluelet but no moorage available this coming week.

A co-worker of mine got there Thursday afternoon. Limited (4) in an hour at Blunden Thursday afternoon. Got 8 in the low 20's yesterday at Hysen Bank. A few 10-13 lb Coho too but all wild.

Good luck.

Thanks slabby, it has been 19 years since I fished Tofino (back when it was still "Toughino") looking forward to it. Might even have to try some of my old hot spots.

Just got back from tofino last night. Fishing was absolutely awesome. we fished for two hours Thur night and landed 4 springs, Fri fished half day and landed 9 spings and Sat fished most of the day and landed over 20 springs. Best bites were first thing in the morning and at tide changes. Sat 1 hr before and after high tide fishing was super hot. Landed over 12 springs in 2 hours and lost at least 5 more,including three double headers.
Fished mainly Blundell, Tibbs, Lonetree and BS passage. all on choives with chart and clear heads flashers didn;t seem to make a difference. Hope to go back in a couple of days.

Back