Tofino Fishing Video

Thanks boss, cut a lot of time not getting hits, but also fighting the fish and laughing. Tough to cut out so much footage but there was a great thread on here that I can't find where members said what they like and didn't like about fishing videos. Still a steep learning curve.
I think you got it down to a way more tolerable level with this one..

I watched it all which seldom happens as many enthusiasts will not edit enough, but you kept my interest. One guy on another forum did a 30 minute video that showed him getting his coffee at a Timmy's drive thru, every minute of it.

And I see the obligatory high five'n white guys are alive and well. ;-)

Last edited:
nice video, looks like a fun trip.

Off topic, how does the truck handle the camper and boat load? That’s a 22’ dory?

nice video, looks like a fun trip.

Off topic, how does the truck handle the camper and boat load? That’s a 22’ dory?
25 C-Dory. F350 handles it pretty well. The camper wet weight is listed as around 2500lbs. Boat is more but the trailer has electric over hydraulic brakes and nice tires so it does most of the heavy lifting. F350 has the stock camper package and torklift stabiloads and a run a weight distribution hitch and 2.5" to 2" hitch extension. More than enough power, I drive conservatively and have 100's of lbs of torque and HP I don't use. The exhaust brake on that year is supposed to be a good one and I like it. I'd prefer a dually for piece of mind but this truck was a good find equipped as is. Little tight when rolling with three dads and three sons but we've done it. I've got a video or two on the truck, and plan to do one of the boat camper setup but kind of want to keep this YouTube channel adventure based, but I don't want to start another channel as I have 4 already.

Back