Tofino and Ucluelet Outlook and Reports 2011

Sounds like a hell of a day Jay!!

Funny how it goes this time of the year....Fishing and weather like that I and my mind is absorbed with thoughts of minus 14 and big honkin Whitetails in the Peace Country...3 weeks and counting..
Meanwhile, I'll be back offshore to enjoy more of that action and will be trolling for a few feeders as well!

Funny how it goes this time of the year....Fishing and weather like that I and my mind is absorbed with thoughts of minus 14 and big honkin Whitetails in the Peace Country...3 weeks and counting..
Meanwhile, I'll be back offshore to enjoy more of that action and will be trolling for a few feeders as well!

haha....no kidding. I may be headed back to chase whities with my Dad back in MB....catch the last few days of muzzleloader and the first couple of days of rifle. (they have seasons like that in MB)

Great report Jay. Good to see you haven't wrapped up yet. I will stay tuned for your trolling for feeders report. Thanks for the great pics.
Cheers,
Sculpin

Headed up to to Tofino for my bday, going to check out the hotsprings finally! Found a couple cool cabins in on a river and lake a few years ago when my boyfriend and I were ripping around on dirt bikes. I think I can find it again. Anyone now how the steelhead fishery is up there? To early? Might be able to catch a few late coho? Just teaching myself after 33 years of living on this island and tired of not finding anyone to teach me how to fish. Any info would be great! Cheers :eek: :cool:

Back