Thumbs up for Lordship Marine!

bweese

I just wanted to give a shout out to Lordship Marine in Vancouver.
As someone who has worked at marinas and been around boats for the past 25 years, Murray is the real deal.
I stopped in for a fuel line and some oil, and Murray showed me around his shop, and we reminisced about Evinrudes from years gone by and the business.
He even gave me a fishing tip! :)
I wish I'd known about Lordship before I bought my Evinrude E-tec from the Island. I would have bought it from him, FOR SURE.
I'll certainly be taking my motor there for any service.
Sorry. This probably isn't an appropriate post ... but I just thought an impressive business deserves a shout out.

I had my previous boat serviced there in the past. Had e-tecs on it and I found their service outstanding . Murray and his crew were great to work with

It is a great place a friend had an issue with an older Evinrude and they fixed it right for him with no trouble-I've recommended them to many others over the years.

Sort of an odd location but there are some great places for lunch nearby.

http://www.lordshipmarine.com/

Murray is a great guy and a pleasure to do business with. I just bought a new 115 etec from him at the boat show. originally I was bent on repowering with a new 4 stroke but after researching the etecs and getting input from Murray I came around to buying the etec. also knowing I have him and his top notch mechanics available if anything unforeseen happens to my motor is a great comfort. It was nice to see the shout out post for Lordship, well deserved!

Shout out for Lordship Marine in their Tilbury (Delta) location. just got my boat back from their shop and ran the motors. They did excellent work, one job a really challenging repair that required heating bolts to remove a 20 year old power head. The other to cure a hard starting kicker (fuel pump). Kicker starts better now than it has in previous 661 hours of service. Both motors are Yamaha’s and were serviced by a very experienced and capable Yamaha mechanic.

Great to have a Yamaha dealer & service operation south of the Fraser.

Like a few others bought my first brand new 1978 Johnson 70 and 7.5 from Murray on Victoria Drive way,way back when. New nothing about maintenance in the day and never really thought anything about it. Murray was a wealth of knowledge and we got to know each other pretty well. Great customer service and I trusted him. The 70 hp ran for like 25 years until it started to lose compression but still ran. Pulled the head out of curiosity and middle piston was only half there. As for the 7.5 it fell off on the Nanaimo to Van bathtub race but we were lucky enough to retrieve it. Cleaned it up and if I still had it I am sure it would be running today.
Have a 2004 9.9 Johnson 2 stroke (because it is light for my lake boat ) that was missing a few parts last year so went out to Delta and in their archive box the mechanic pulled out exactly what I needed at no charge.
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Easily the best source for OMC and BRP parts in our province. A lot of knowledge to go with the products.

They helped me keep a pair of FITCH 225s running on a commercial crew boat for a summer (back in the day), including even loading a lower unit on to a chartered float plane for delivery to me up in Jervis Inlet. Awesome shop.

Back