This one stinks of "SCAM"

definate scam, there is one guy advertising on there all the time with these lowball boats and the price is always 13g.
send an email and watch the reply, gauranteed he is out of the country but just deposit the money and he'll ship it right away, last time I checked I think the boat was in whitehorse

Got a reply from this cuz I just had to try......

This boat has absolutely no mechanical problem, the exterior has no scratches, rust or dents and the interior is like new.
I am letting it go for $13000, shipping included. I am selling it because I've relocated in Spain and it is too expensive to import it here. The boat is now at a shipper in the Yukon Territories, ready to be sent to its buyer. All the documents will be shipped with the boat.
Because I am not able to close the deal myself, I want to use Amazon Payments ( visit website Amazon Payments ) to handle the sale in order to protect me and also the buyer.
Let me know if you're interested and I will send you all the pics and specs.

Maria

Not even bothering to reply

Got a reply from this cuz I just had to try......

This boat has absolutely no mechanical problem, the exterior has no scratches, rust or dents and the interior is like new.
I am letting it go for $13000, shipping included. I am selling it because I've relocated in Spain and it is too expensive to import it here. The boat is now at a shipper in the Yukon Territories, ready to be sent to its buyer. All the documents will be shipped with the boat.
Because I am not able to close the deal myself, I want to use Amazon Payments ( visit website Amazon Payments ) to handle the sale in order to protect me and also the buyer.
Let me know if you're interested and I will send you all the pics and specs.

Maria

Not even bothering to reply
Apparently Maria is also known as Martha and she is also selling her 2008 Toyota Tacoma that is also in Whitehorse and it is also $13000 and she is still in Spain. Same scam.

Hi,
This car is in perfect working condition, the interior and exterior look great,no leaks,no dents,no rust. It hasn't been in any accidents, the title is clean and clear.
The shipping is included in the car price. I am letting it go because I've moved to Spain and importing it here it's too much. It is currently in Whitehorse,YT in custody of a shipping company with all the papers necessary to sell, ready to be delivered to its new owner. I want to use eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection and for payment i prefer to use a eBay Safety Bank Account to close the deal because it is the safest way for both parties under these conditions.
Martha

they're out there.......................phising

--
Hello Friend.....Do you still have the item For Sell.....? Please get back
to me with the great condition.

"Grace May" <grace.may36@gmail.com>

Tell him you are in the area and want to look at the boat, take it for a trial run, just to pull his chain!

Back