The Turd

Wildhootchy

I have read some posts that mention "the Turd" lure. Can anyone post a picture of that lure for me? I don't know what it looks like and haven't been able to find a picture of it.
Thank you!

images.php

Delta has that in a regular hoochy too...with a UV bottom half.

Delta calls it the Turd........but it's not quite as excretive looking as the above........they are browner than in the pic ( maybe my camera had a bit of a "color shift")

002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
turd is the style, colours may vary, lol.... black, white, brown, they all indicate something wrong with your diet. all catch fish on the bank. purple haze turd with a pink squirt inside is my hali troll.

One on bottom (bigger) is the original Turd.

Top ones are North Pacific/Yozuri in regular size that they also call a Turd....

Note that the pattern on the Yozuri's is different than the Delta's........the Delta's being more of a "splatterback" finish.......

001.jpg

The brown turd with the glow belly is the one to get. Boathouse in Parksville has both kind but get the brown with the glow. Launched 6am at French Creek, by 9am 2 springs and 3 cohos all on the brown turd at 190 feet down.

The lure on the right in this pic is "the" Yozuri Turd with a glow insert. its a Squid size, approx 6" long and wider and thicker than a normal sized hoochie. These are a bunch of patterns that really work for Springs in Winter Harbour. The middle one is a squid sized purple haze with glow insert and gold dazzle..

Attachments

• WH WMD.jpg
    WH WMD.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 271
Back