The OFFISHAL Vancouver 2011 Reports Thread

Looks nice out there today! Too bad Pippen is tired of fishing and ignoring me now!

Suck it up......it's the middle of the 10 day acknowledgement of my birthday; we call it "adult time". :p. There is no pepper spray involved.........idiot. :D Haha!

Ok pipp, layer up and come out, it will e my bday present to you! I'll even bring baileys and some extra sweaters for ya..

Suck it up......it's the middle of the 10 day acknowledgement of my birthday; we call it "adult time". :p. There is no pepper spray involved.........idiot. :D Haha!

OUCH!!! That's gonna leave a mark

havent even tried yet because I cant afford to buy the traps/lines/buoys etc at the moment. My pulle ris ready to haul some in though!

Well, the wifey and I are heading out tomorrow, going to drop some prawn traps and then off to drag some spoons around,
just torn on where to start, heard west side of Bowen may give up a few? or should I stick to west van? HHmmm
or maybe Grace, c'mon someone make up my mind for me:D

If your going to prawn I would try back of bowen and then you can pick the traps up on the way home.

Hutt did produce so i heard or try Turnstall bay weather/wind depending

tight lines

got out there today for a few hours

wind was not as bad as the forecast

but it was a bit nippy the marina was sheet ice so fun and games playing ice breaker..lol

no hits or fish but happy just to put a bend in the rods

tried a few differing s hoochies, spoons, baitrix anchovy with and without flashers

in and around salmon rock area 90'-250'

nice to be home now with the heat on ....lol

We made it out Saturday for a few hours (10-3ish), headed for our prawning spot but the winds coming out of the sound were pretty brisk indeed and started rolling some whitcaps, so we negated the traps and headed back into the harbour, trolled for a few hours found lots of bait through out, threw a few different spoons and flasher combo's
at them, but no fish to the boat, did have a couple pop offs and a few small hits but couldnt stick anything, it was a bit nippy alright enough, but the new black tops sure seemed to warm the cockpit up
enough that I didnt even turn the heat on, it was mainly clear and sunny, beautiful november day on the water-well worth the waste of time:p

Try to guess which setup will nail me a legal winter nookie at Bowen tomorrow and you will win a pat on the back...

photo3.jpg

either one of the 2 in the middle, run 1 on each side

Try to guess which setup will nail me a legal winter nookie at Bowen tomorrow and you will win a pat on the back...

If I guess you get skunked..........what do I get? :p

Man you have some ugly flashers;); Vita would like that one that is second from the left as it looks very "Earth, Wind and Fire"....and that thing on the far right...I hope Santa put it in your stocking and you didn't pick it out yourself. :eek:

No worries Demco Pippen just has a hate on for anything sportin a bc lions color he'll get over it eventually
Hahaha

Back