The Official NFL Thread

i know Onefish and I, im actually not to confident, cutler sucks arse, i think the raider nation will actually take this one 20-17, as much as it pains me to state that........holmes*

DA BEARS

Cutler is out; possibly for the season depending on his thumb surgery.

Last edited by a moderator:
yay, cutler is exactly what we thought he was.....a total girl, cmon man ya got 9 other digits, oh wait, take a seat and let some other QB, with some heart, start,lol.....i hate cutler......holmes*

He does have 9 other digits.....but a broken thumb that requires surgery on your throwing hand leaves it a bit tough to chuck the pigskin. :rolleyes:

Have you seen who you have starting this weekend.......he's thrown 14 career regular season passes....that's a TOTAL. I know where my bet is going this Sunday against the Raiders.

Denver released Kyle Orton this week...........maybe you can bring him home for a couple of games???? :p

Raiaidererzzzzz have a brutal home record. They seem to think the team that takes the most dumbass penalties in Oakland wins. Chicago D will keep it close but Cutler out is a big blow to the Bears. These are games the Raiders need to win to make the move from middle of the pack to upper portion of the pack. I have a bad vibe but time will tell. Go Raiaiderzzzzzzzzz!

Working afternoons this week so didn't see any of the 'Niners vs. Ravens but one radio sports talk host from ESPN was saying a 'Niners TD was called back on a "phantom" cut block?

If true that sucks 'cause the Ravens are hard to beat to begin with! Unless it's the playoffs :)

Raiders subdue da Bears in Raiderland. Tough game, Bears D is awesome. Nice to see the Raiaiderzzzz find a way to win a game rather than finding a way to lose. Only 5 penalties for the Raiders : ) Too bad the chargers missed 2 fgs to hand the game to the Tebows.

"Sources from the east"........are reporting the following out of CHI-town;
  1. Cutler is likely not going to return this season after his thumb surgery.
  2. Caleb Hanie has been running repeated drills all week on "how" to spike a ball properly. :p :D

Packers will repeat

Mike

I agree but they ARE beatable.....they have come close a few times this season where they aren't blowing opponents out of the water (defense also lets a lot of points) such as games vs Giants, Chargers and Panthers.

They certainly do look good.....and there is NO denying it but they also (like my Niners) haven't had the most difficult schedule.

That is true Pippen. I hope the defence does stiffen up some.

Mike

For me it's Anyone but the Donkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe my Raiders can help you out this weekend Holmes and beat the Pack but I think the odds of that happening are about the same as a certain someone refraining from reporting about the gold : )

Two great games today.....I was pulling for the teams that lost just to see something different in the Superbowl but I think the two best teams won today.....should be a good game in two weeks.....

GO New England.....by 3 in the Bowl, field goal wins it....holmes*

no way holmes'y.....this time your beaner's in bean town are going down.....bet ya a plate of your ribs against my smoked salmon.....

Back