The future way we will launch our boats?

love to see that at klutesi

Maybe for some, you'd look pretty silly if you forgot to turn it on or something. Not sure what problem this is solving? When launching alone, you simply fix the bowline to the trailer.

Wonder who powered his main motor down for him?
0:23 it's tiled all the way up, 0:27 it's down.

It's actually a great idea for area's with out current or surge. Get it out of the way for others to launch while you go park the truck. Unfortunately it probably would only work on lakes etc. with still water. Good for those folks at busy ramps on lakes :).

What happens if your boat decides it doesn't want to wait for you to go fishing and goes by its self. BYE BOAT HAVE FUN ILL BE HERE WHEN YOU COME BACK!!!

I ment a vessel or a powered water craft, not a craft.All i could find about remote controled water crafts ,was the tow boat could not be remote.i did find that if you opperate your vessel carelessly without consideration to others it was a 200$ fine as well as sur-charges.i would say a vessel underway without a opperator onboard to assist with safe opperation,and to assist other opperators of vessels would be careless.

#1 have you ever tried to find batterys for the remote for your t.v. takes about 2-3 minutes to change ,provided somthing made to be replaced won't break on you.#2 is it a anolog freq or a digital freq ,can make a problems if anolog.201_0148.JPG 201_0148.JPG 201_0149.JPG

Back