Thanks Wolf , SFBC and The Awesome Scenery

MyEscape

Last night is still a bit of a blurrrrr I remember everything but that bottle of buca didn't help Kildonan. :D It was great to meet some new people and look forward to seeing you again. Chum derby in October hint hint. ;) I had a great time at the 6 mile last night and enjoyed the sites later on at the office however more off stage then on. ;) Enough about dryland! [:p] Thanks Roy for inviting us for a fantastic birthday on the water. 4 fish in the boat nothing to brag about biggest 18-20 lbs spring but the awesome crew and skipper, awesome weather and the whales were a plus. I also had a sore belly from laughing so much. I will post a few pics but I can say with two pods of whales coming through we did very well.

Nice to see you on the water DB hope you ended up with one or a few in the box.

Sometimes it's not about the money, instead you spend a day out on the water with friends. Thanks again Roy you and your boat ROCK!!!

Cheers ME

Well it was a fun night, good to meet the few that showed up, and yes ME we did get into a couple, Jen did the best with a nice spring 25lbs, her biggest fish to date , and hopefully we can try and make that chum derby, but i think i will have to book a room in rehab for the monday after, from what i seen you guys just have way too much fun [:p]

Sorry I missed you guys,But sounds like you guys had fun.Not to rush things Kevin,but Tailout and I want to come up for chum derby.We need the dates so we can book off work.Could you post the dates ,that would be great thanks

Kev. I can't believe you were awake at 10:46 PM to post that. LOL I was whipped, man. In the sack by 7:30, slept right through until 7:00 this morn.

Was a hoot for sure, always is. Soon I think we have to get Osama to be the host, Wolf's done more than his share of puttin up with us. ;)[8D] Lookin forward to some pix. I took my camera and didn't even snap one photo.

Jim,

Was a lot of fun thanks to all but now know as a salt fisherman osama is now OSALAMON BIN FISHEN , AND WHEN HE GETS A FISH ON ITS OSALMON BIN CATCHIN, LOL LOL had a ton of fun but must admit just a bit hungover that was probably the only time you guys seen me a bit tipsy LOL.

Great to see you down at the pub thanks again guys

Wolf

Back