Tackle Storage for pre-rigged salmon lures ??

Hopefully these pics work.
These are the first prototype (patent pending ;)) I made from all of $10 tops at the hardware store. Made 4 of them and one mini with the "end".

Loop hoochies around the screw.....and found out quickly that a tuck of the swivel kind of forced into the adhesive works on swivelled rigs.

***DIACLAIMER.....all rigs you see catch fish. As a hater of plastic I admit that the blue splatterback hoochie and the glow pearled white catch the bulk. :p

20190228_204026-COLLAGE.jpg

Last edited:
we are going to have to order some more.. all gone again :)
Im only finding nine compartment tropy xl tackle boxes on the PNT website. Are the six compartment boxes not regular stock. I'm liking them for spoons as well.

the ones that i have spoons in are the small trophy containers :)

I store all of them bare.. no hooks .. only when i run them i leader them up and add the hooks... that way hooks always new and sharp and leader is fresh.. when im done i dump into this for a fresh water wash down and its ready to go the next day... :)

View attachment 43882
Another OCD guy. Even the old issues of "Field & Stream" are organized by dates. I am doomed with my rusty 5 gallon Plano box.....

Got these from Bass Pro. Plano , 10 bucks apiece, holes top and bottom to rinse in freshwater, will hold from needle fish to 6.0 coyote, space accordingly
Tackle-Box-1.jpg

Tackle-Box-1.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
Tackle-Box-2.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Just picked up my special mate boxes. More then impressed... good quality and they stack nice and lock in place. I had those plano ones and these are in a completely different league

Man, those Special Mates...
want want want want.
Would make my meager selection look so diminutive that I'd be forced to get more tackle.

Lucky enough to have the plastic trays that came with the boat. They slide right into a cupboard underneath the passenger seat.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190302-115952.png
    Screenshot_20190302-115952.png
    489.8 KB · Views: 221
Back