suspension seats???

They vary alot in cost and depends on the application. Do you have any more specifics. What kind of boat? How much do you or your typical passenger weigh? What is your budget?

I have air ride seat's in my boat and they are the cats azz for sure. I have a built in aircraft grade air compressor that supplies air to them. Smooth as silk and never bottoms out. You can adjust the air pressure for different body weights etc.. I bet FA couldn't bottom one out:p:).

They are more expensive than the hydraulic units but you can find them used here and there. Mine are basically trucker seats that the fancy rig guys use. My boat is a full cabin so the marine environment doesn't corrode them badly. I have painted the bases however just to keep them new looking.

SCULPIN- glad you posted- been wondering between air and mechanical seats- prices are compatable- was wondering which would be better in my 22 ft alumn with 30 inch pod. here is some info I have gathered.
probably 1000.00 with freight and tax to Ladysmith.

P/N 404411VN01- Mag. 100/Road Pro Air Suspension, H/Back, Black Vinyl @ $693.90 ea

P/N 404421VN01- Mag. 100/Road Pro Air Suspension, Mid Back, Black Vinyl @ $684.25 “

P/N 405411VN01- Mag. 200/Trailboss Mech. Suspension, H/Back, Black Vinyl @ $690.65 “

P/N 405421VN01- Mag. 200/Trailboss “ “ Mid Back, Black Vinyl @ $681.00 “

P/N 101690VN01- Armrests Black Vinyl (set) @ $ 75.00 “

For seats in Tufftex Cloth add $40.00 per seat.

All taxes extra. FOB Mississauga, ON.

Lead Time: 2 weeks ARO.

Terms: Visa/MC.

Thank you.

Frank Mohammed

Operations Manager

SEATS CANADA INC.

Phone: 905-364-5843

Fax: 905-364-7822

www.seatscanada.com

Ten Mile- went to Island Tractor Supply in Duncan- They had tons of suspension seats to Choose from- They recommended Mechanical over air price NOT being a factor--The mechanical never seems to require replacement whereas the air systems are prone to failure and you don't want to have total failure on the water and be sitting on the floor. Took their advice and ordered a highback for the helm (under 400.00) in vinyl and a low back with arm rests and seat belt (under 300.00) for the shotgun. They were both 20 inches wide which gave a lot of room in a 7 ft wide pilot house.
Thanks to all who took the time to post!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back