Suggestions for one last trip of the year ?

Travo

Would like to get out for one last trip on the chuck before I start hitting the fresh water runs , made a trip to nootka first week of august for my first time fishing springs and my first time visiting the island ... What a blast !!! Had great fishing and the scenery was amazing , me and fishing partner were thinking of heading back to island for one last go ... Any suggestions to somewhere on island other than nootka to spend a few days reeling in some nice coho and maybe the odd straggler spring ? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated .. Not looking for secret spots , I think exploring is half the fun but just a general area where the bite is on ..

Winter Harbour-the coho should be inside, crabbing is decent-if the weather allows should still be fish off-shore. Pm me if you are leaning that way.

My two favorite spots on the Island. Nootka and Bamfield. You've been to one. Bamfield can have some good ho fishin in Sept

Depends where you are coming from,it is pretty central

Thanks everyone , we are coming from kelowna so once on island a few extra hours each way don't matter ... Love exploring it as we'll .. I'm guan talk to my fishing partner and let you guys know ..

SOOKE...........
great action of coho right now...And springs

Back