Sufix mono users... question.

alyaz

I have a new Amundson Trend X5 reel coming that is loaded with 30 lb Sufix mono. If I wanted to try some Sufix as a leader material, what have you Sufix users been using / would recommend? Thanks.

Suffix Siege has better abrasion resistance than the Suffix Elite which is a much softer line meant for casting.They also make a good fluorocarbon but the name escapes me right now.

For leaders use “Fluorocarbon”. Nearly invisible to fish and superior strength for the sharp teeth of our foe. Just remember this line requires a special knot! I prefer the Palomar knot, just google it for how to tie as well as other suitable knots. A good thing to learn.

Well guess I don’t have to worry about matching a leader material to the Suffix 30# - cause the reel doesn’t come loaded. Was a mistake on the website. Ha! They sure showed me :)

Well guess I don’t have to worry about matching a leader material to the Suffix 30# - cause the reel doesn’t come loaded. Was a mistake on the website. Ha! They sure showed me :)
Hey at least now you can get some fancy multicoloured backing and braid. None of that boring mono. Remember, it’s 90% how you look and 10% how you fish haha

Back