Still some good bass fishing around

B

bbronswyk2000

013-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

Living the dream

Shawnigan? Fly fishing or gear?
I've been absent from Shawnigan for awhile. We're gonna hit it for the full moon I think.

quote:Originally posted by Eric

Shawnigan? Fly fishing or gear?
I've been absent from Shawnigan for awhile. We're gonna hit it for the full moon I think.

Yup Shawnigan. Its only 20mins away from my place. Lots of skiers out today even some rude ones that came within 10 feet of me. Oh well what can you do. I landed over 15 fish ( lost count after that ) in about 3.5 hours.

I fish both fly and gear. When the fly isnt working I switch to the gear. I personally favour fly but sometimes they just want some plastics. BTW I dont know if anyone has seen those commercials on WFN for the Line Dancer but I ordered one and get it next week. Next weekend I am going to field test it. I will have a buddy using no line dancer and myself using it putting it through the real test. I will let everyone know what I think of it.

Living the dream

I was talking to a gent fishing at Fuller lake who had one. They really do make the lure go crazy but you could do the same with your finger I think. Plus they work better on larger spinning reels he said. He only showed me the action with heavy casting spoons but I wonder what thet'd do with tubes and grubs.
Keep us posted on the results please.
And yeah those skiers suck! You watch them roar up and down the western arm and wonder why the land owners don't flip out with the wake. Then you watch as they pull up to their own dock!
Earliest I saw wakeboarders on the water at Shawnigan lake was 6:30am.

Back