Stamp Chrome

So whats wrong with wearing caulke boots and rain pants.Its not like the fish are gonna see me,and I don't give A **** what out of towners think..My neos were in the truck,in case I went somwhere else.The boots work great for the hill and are good on the bluff,in the snow,ya know..Its not like I was gonna be wading there..I'm still curious why all them guys came down when there were three trucks parked already??We had a decent day,hope you guys got into some fish..Your right about the Port regulars,its our home river.Try to beat us in if you want..lol

Hookim

three trucks, fours trucks,twenty trucks who the hell cares!!!! It seems that every time I get that pool it seems to get filled with newbies,and port guys and I have no prob with that I just deal with it and continue fishing and take a break if need be. Unfortunately, the pool we are concerning ourselfs with is very limited to people, but I seem to always give way to the other anglers I do not own the rock and grow roots. I have steelheaded the waters around van island for years and I gotta say that morning was the worst case of upmost ignorance it' getting like the Vedder. Hey I thought we steelheaders all had a common interest and hobby i guess not. Oh well good on ya then, ironhoggin out!!

three trucks, fours trucks,twenty trucks who the hell cares!!!! It seems that every time I get that pool it seems to get filled with newbies,and port guys and I have no prob with that I just deal with it and continue fishing and take a break if need be. Unfortunately, the pool we are concerning ourselfs with is very limited to people, but I seem to always give way to the other anglers I do not own the rock and grow roots. I have steelheaded the waters around van island for years and I gotta say that morning was the worst case of upmost ignorance it' getting like the Vedder. Hey I thought we steelheaders all had a common interest and hobby i guess not. Oh well good on ya then, ironhoggin out!!

Cowieslab the problem with that SPOT your talking about is that the newbies on the beaver creek side see guys like yourself,metal,nog,dirty,and the natural slaying those fish over there everyday and it becomes a NEWBIE spot cause they .soon find out.A great spot it is for numbers but come on anyone can drop a big ugly chunk of lead of that rock and set the hook.After about dec.15 it's time too move on to other pastures as the newb move in and clog it up.I personally havent bothered with that spot in years but think about it from time too time just too see a gong show and some old memories.

Cowieslab the problem with that SPOT your talking about is that the newbies on the beaver creek side see guys like yourself,metal,nog,dirty,and the natural slaying those fish over there everyday and it becomes a NEWBIE spot cause they .soon find out.A great spot it is for numbers but come on anyone can drop a big ugly chunk of lead of that rock and set the hook.After about dec.15 it's time too move on to other pastures as the newb move in and clog it up.I personally havent bothered with that spot in years but think about it from time too time just too see a gong show and some old memories.

Hey Vince you nailed the chromer on the head with that!! In my last posts I was certainly heated with the amount of clogged up areas on the stamp. However, I do know that guys like metal, nog, dirt, dan, and others are the good ol'locals that have for years slayed on that spot. I guess it's too bad that a few ruin it for so many. Ah maybe this high water might flush them out to the big bank. Anyhow waiting till the flow cooperates, slabby out!!!

Hey Vince you nailed the chromer on the head with that!! In my last posts I was certainly heated with the amount of clogged up areas on the stamp. However, I do know that guys like metal, nog, dirt, dan, and others are the good ol'locals that have for years slayed on that spot. I guess it's too bad that a few ruin it for so many. Ah maybe this high water might flush them out to the big bank. Anyhow waiting till the flow cooperates, slabby out!!!

There is a reason that everbody wants to fish that spot. You don't have to be a genuis to figure that one out. As far as a gong show, if you call a few buddies making a day of slayin fish together and sharing a few smokes a "gong show" then you should re-think your opinion. If you want the spot, just get there first!

GOOD LUCK!

There is a reason that everbody wants to fish that spot. You don't have to be a genuis to figure that one out. As far as a gong show, if you call a few buddies making a day of slayin fish together and sharing a few smokes a "gong show" then you should re-think your opinion. If you want the spot, just get there first!

GOOD LUCK!

GOOD LUCK!

Back