stamp 2010

Fished from moneys all the way down to falls today. More hiking than fishing. God danm thats a long trek. Water looked really nice but no love. Would appreciate if someone could give a water report tomorrow as i was hoping to fish the 24th but 50-100mm in the next 48 might blow it.

Hey kelly if it was me and i was walking/wading I'd focus my attention at the bucket area, above and below. There's fresh fish holding in that area, we hit 7 in a few hrs. If it rains 50 mill tomorrow and the next I wouldn't bother.

Thanks for the heads up bags, ill definatly hit that area next time. This weather sure is ruining things though. Ill likely go try to fish from the trees boxing day but if this weather keeps up i can probaly fish from the road.

Heres that chrome sock jack i hit the other day.

033.jpg

Well made my way over and she was far to HIGH as expected with around 1.5ft of vis. Finally found the access to the area i had been looking for so it was not all a waste. Washed the gear in the trees for a while with no luck.

hitting up afew flows.....tomorrow am for something to do got out xmas day and managed 2 in a hour or so anyone have any success stories?

steelheadman were did u fish on x-mas day i thought the river would have been blown out. i went out yesterday fishing by the lake and the camgroud with no luck.saw 1 guy near the lake get a dirty sockeye in.unstoppable sockeye run eh? lol.Going out tomorrow proble target the lower parts of the river.

well havent been out since last thursday been wondering if there any around was pretty slow last week before all the rainfall hopint things are getting a little beter

where are all the fish that were around last year this time......

well nobody chatting so its a sure thing their catching lol... anyways are there a few fish around now was hoping to hear something the bucket an gun club still producing welll

well nobody chatting so its a sure thing their catching lol... anyways are there a few fish around now was hoping to hear something the bucket an gun club still producing welll

Pounded the gunclub-bucket on the airport side yesterday........Dick........
The slide was good a couple of my buddys nailed some brought home a hatch....guys got there limits at the falls pool

Splitshot we likely crossed paths, i pounded the same block yesterday. After moving around we found a few fish and landed a wild. Saw others landing fish in that stretch though. Fished today but it was way to cold. Rolled a few steelies while landing some trout.

Pounded the gunclub-bucket on the airport side yesterday........Dick........
The slide was good a couple of my buddys nailed some brought home a hatch....guys got there limits at the falls pool

im guessing your the balls hanging on both sides of the dick hey but whatever pallll not into your foooking online games say that to my face .......

was just asking if there was any action an some guy to call me dick whatever anyways just got back from the flow an action was ridicoulous today...back to work tommorow have fun hope theres a few around in 2 weeks....

I'm sure all splitshot meant was that they caught Dick. They mustn't have that saying in Newfieland.

was just asking if there was any action an some guy to call me dick whatever anyways just got back from the flow an action was ridicoulous today...back to work tommorow have fun hope theres a few around in 2 weeks....

WTF is right!!!! I wasnt calling you a dick I was saying I caught dick (which means I didnt hook into any fish). Maybe I should have worded that different?

Really why would I call u a dick,I dont even know you. And If I had a problem I would rather say it to your face. I dont like wasting too much time online so getting to the point work better for me .

Splitshot

Splitshot we likely crossed paths, i pounded the same block yesterday. After moving around we found a few fish and landed a wild. Saw others landing fish in that stretch though. Fished today but it was way to cold. Rolled a few steelies while landing some trout.

Kelly which side were you fishing? I was on the airport side....

Back