Spring?

otter

Finaly a day off tomorrow and maybe Friday to hit the Sooke Bluffs.

Finally a day off tomorrow and maybe Friday to hit the Sooke Bluffs.
If I catch a salmon it will be a bonus, just to get out will be a pleasure. I will be using anchovie on one rod and my new 602 Tomic on the other. I plead for a calm day.

B Gibb

I was hoping to get out as well, but guess what the high presure we are enjoying today is said to be replaced with an ugly low cold front with gale force winds out of the west. Same as last weekend. Friday off and nothing but wind. Might try hiding inside pedder for a bit.

I was hoping to get out as well, but guess what the high presure we are enjoying today is said to be replaced with an ugly low cold front with gale force winds out of the west. Same as last weekend. Friday off and nothing but wind. Might try hiding inside pedder for a bit.

I got out mid morning, as prvious times before I get to the harbour mouth and ap come the winds. I headed back in.Other boats coming in said it was slow.

B Gibb

I got out mid morning, as prvious times before I get to the harbour mouth and ap come the winds. I headed back in.Other boats coming in said it was slow.

B Gibb

Back