Spring boat shed cleaning

chille51

Just clearing out some stuff I am not likely to use. Maybe some of you can? Location is Nanaimo.

First up, this compass. It was given to me but a bit big for my needs. I think it would have gone for a few hundred new, but as you can see from the photos - its not in new condition. Nothing that impacts functionality though. Open to token offers or trades for SFBC members.

Also have this net. Way too big for my boat. 38" hoop, 6' handle. the mesh is ingood shape but I wouldn't use it for catch and release. This can go for free or offer something of similar value inntrade if you're feeling charitable. 1000000974.jpg

Bilge pumps up for grabs today. The Whale 1100 gph automatic just didn't work for myou bilge geometry, couldn't find a reliable way to keep it held down, and the outlet is bigger than the hose in my boat. It's never really even pumped any water, just tested it. If I could get $100 back on my initial investment, or a trade for something I can use I'd be happy.

1000001487.jpg

Also have this net, free if someone can use it.

1000001466.jpg

Compass gone to good home. The rest of this crap... I mean.... uhhh treasure... still up for grabs.

Bilge pumps up for grabs today. The Whale 1100 gph automatic just didn't work for myou bilge geometry, couldn't find a reliable way to keep it held down, and the outlet is bigger than the hose in my boat. It's never really even pumped any water, just tested it. If I could get $100 back on my initial investment, or a trade for something I can use I'd be happy.

View attachment 104320

Also have this net, free if someone can use it.

View attachment 104321
Maybe my imagination, but looks like a nick on the brown wire, just left of the rubber bands? Not trying to bash your post, but if thats the case the new buyer might want to put some sealing heat shrink on it!. Good luck with sale!

Maybe my imagination, but looks like a nick on the brown wire, just left of the rubber bands? Not trying to bash your post, but if thats the case the new buyer might want to put some sealing heat shrink on it!. Good luck with sale!
You may be right, it does kind of look like that in the picture. I'm out of town for a few days but will take a closer look and update the post if thats the case.

Back