Sooke Reports - Spring and Summer 2011

He even has the cooler open and ready LOL.

Smiley66

No doubt.... that's confidence...:D

There is only two of us on the Trophy if you need a fix this weekend.......

You guys are too funny LOL LOL havent seen the pic just wondering who took it????guess im being watched out again today will report later how it went VERY glad the wind has died...post the pic lip

wolf

post the pic lip

wolf

Found it and it wasn't me that took the pic...

89302sookeWolfynettingabig1CMYK.jpg

Blue Wolf Charters gets ready to dip his net to an awaiting chinook off Otter Point on Sunday afternoon. Nice fish up to 35 pounds have been reported.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's where I got it from..... Shows fine for me... even in your quote

Just looked it up ,still won't show oh well i guess it's one of those days...it has Steve Arnett's (kiwi magic) name under the blank space...sammy

fish out there today, fished from 6-11, three hits, two came to the boat, 18 and 22, spoons and flasher. muir Creek at 70 off the rigger, sounded like there were some fish at Otter, a little rough in the early morning good day Driller

Out tomorrow sounds like I might head out west muir-sherringham. Try for a few springs. Will report back tomorrow evening. On 68.

-Steve

Yes it was good today FINALLY no doggies got some very nice springs all teens but great day very happy people left with a limit of 4 big and 2 feeders..
still not seeing the pic???? sometimes i just dont understand computors??????
And yes smiley that is the reason after losing a few thought of if that works just fine.

Good luck Wolf

Going to hit the water tomorrow as well. Good luck out there all! I will most likely hit trap at 5:30am then move out to beechy or sheringham depending on the tides. Will be monitoring 68 if anyone needs a heads up.

Mike

Yes it was good today FINALLY no doggies got some very nice springs all teens but great day very happy people left with a limit still not seeing the pic???? sometimes i just dont understand computors??????
And yes smiley that is the reason after losing a few thought of if that works just fine.

Good luck Wolf

What browsers are you guys running? I.E.?

What browsers are you guys running? I.E.?
Link is broken pic not avl...How about it Lippy re-post it somewhere?...us recies need a mentor(wolfie):eek: we can look up to...sammy

Its your guys' puters......

Here a PB link

89302sookeWolfynettingabig1CMYK.jpg

i cant see the pic either, and ya IE for me....holmes*

hey lippy i forgot the word "know" in that sig of yours,lol, .....know a couple....

That's the instant classic part ;)

Yeah I.E. is junk..... Get Chrome or firefox

You mean you can't see the one I linked from photobucket either?...... Weird you have it in your post (#363)lol..... change browsers

Download from here Then delete your I.E. shortcuts and the chrome shortcut will appear when you DL it I.E. will still be under your start menu unless you delete it from there too

Fished 7 hours today the Head to Secretary back and forth. One small Spring on Chovy at 60 ft released. Tried spoons, purple haze hooch, not much action. Saw a couple, but, with a 100 plus boats out there, didnt seem to me like there was a lot action. May head out again tommorow. Any suggestions guys

LOL LOL
you guys are hilariuos love it...
WELL for a report went with a FAMOUS guide/carpenter/writer who is a regular on this forum to say the least I had a great time on a "day off" to fish!!!!!!! we got 2 great fish that were awesome fights a 27 and a 25 lber ill post a pic later maybe you can figure out who it is..... LOL LOL ill let him tell the rest of the story.... about the days events!!!!!!!!!!!LOL LOL

Wolf

lol sammy, smiley66, you can also fill the handle of your net with spray foam, makes the handle stronger as well....holmes*

Now there's a great idea. In Bamfield this past weekend by buddy crimped the net handle in half on our first fish. Had to land the next 7 fish with a two foot handle!

Fished 7 hours today the Head to Secretary back and forth. One small Spring on Chovy at 60 ft released. Tried spoons, purple haze hooch, not much action. Saw a couple, but, with a 100 plus boats out there, didnt seem to me like there was a lot action. May head out again tommorow. Any suggestions guys

I heard a girl say go deep papacito!:confused:me thinks they were talking about fishing...sammy

Back