Sooke Reports - 2007

I was out one sat lost one before the whales ,after the whales got a 16# ,17# and had another hit , good day on the water .

finally got the pic i think, thks for formula for weight
P7020203.jpg

hey dan ,
you can have em all for a bit, as i let my buddy use my boat (he took out my g/f who knows what is going on)my buddy sorta knows the ropes, too make a long story short the motor over heated alarm was on the fritz, and then the kicker was giving them problems so they got a tow in, [V]:([xx(], motor wont be ready for a wk or so , you got that long to get em :D, after that who knows , but i think i will be back at it

Yep......finally hit the waters off of sooke this week with Justin from Tailspin...Big Ragu,the infamous Roe Bags and myself left pedder early in the morning with a boat load of brown boys and sum herar!!First rod buckled 10 min in with the Ragu landind an 18 lber just for a warmup!!Another hour went by with a couple touches then the bite struck with bags up next landing a 12lber that we chucked back!!I was up next and the middle rod went and i landed a 17lber which we bonked!!Big Ragu was up next and big papi came out too play and rags after a 20 min battle between 2 giants landed the big boy of the day a monster 36 lber which was the tailspins biggest of the season !!A great day on the water followed by a night of partying at bag's place!!!Looking too get out next week and do it again!!

Rite on vince [8D] [8D] sounds like you had a great day,,, still 32 days till I will be out there :( :( once again you're guy's pics and stories are all I have to keep me going.....

Ya after pleading and begging Wolf too take me out at the ball tourney he was booked those days so i went with 2nd best in maddog(haha).It worked out well especially the afterparty at bag's place!!Haha!!

when is this wind gona die down

Im ready to go , boat is hooked up to truck

Taking the wife to pedder I guess .
maybe I can find some calmer water in the bay

report to follow

If I get out

tubbed

Big thanks to Maddog for the day out and a bigger thanks to bags for night in, Vinnie give me a bit more lead time next outing so I can get the penicillin shot beforehand. Maddog thanks for all the pointers, didn't even cost the usual fee. Lets do some more slabbing soon. Peace!!!

You won't be saying that tomorrow Reel Adiction; are you in or in the way? Shout at you later.

Hey Maddog,
Thanks for the great tip the other day your advice worked wonders for me. Two double headers in an hour and a half, unbelievable. All the fish were over 20, biggest 27.
Lovin Sooke Fishin.

Back