Smallmouth fishing on the lower mainland?

Anytime Crafty.

I have contacted the company regarding their products. If you fill out the mailing list information on our site, I can keep you updated on the products. By looking at their products, I believe we carry very similiar colours and styles, except in the spider grubs.
I have two purple 6" Curly Tail Worms. One is June Bug and the other Electric Purple. Take a look at those if they are close I would be happy to send you some samples.

Terry Skipper
www.reactionbaits.com

Thanks Terry. I would really like a sample or two to see what they fish like. Another question, do you stock Gamakatsu hooks by any chance? If not I'm looking for a suitable fine wire alternative worm hook I can fish weedless.
cheers
Crafty

Thanks Terry. I would really like a sample or two to see what they fish like. Another question, do you stock Gamakatsu hooks by any chance? If not I'm looking for a suitable fine wire alternative worm hook I can fish weedless.
cheers
Crafty

cheers
Crafty

cheers
Crafty

Hey Crafty -

I do not carry Gamakatsu, only because Eagle Claw has come out with a New Pro-Series Hook. These hooks are rated with an 8, which means the quality control is enormuous prior to packaging. They are hand picked to specifications, hook eye closure, burrs, finish and hook point. They are finished in black pearl and forged to a point instead of chemically sharpened. These hooks have rejunevated my commitment to Eagle Claw as well as given me another style to use. I was the typical x-wide gap style hook until I fished the Pro-Series J-Bend - wicked, wicked hooks. You get 8 to a pack for about $8.00 cdn. Just like Gamakatsu, they are well worth the price. I should have the Pro Series Drop Shot and Steelhead Hooks very soon as well.

Terry Skipper
www.reactionbaits.com

Hey Crafty -

I do not carry Gamakatsu, only because Eagle Claw has come out with a New Pro-Series Hook. These hooks are rated with an 8, which means the quality control is enormuous prior to packaging. They are hand picked to specifications, hook eye closure, burrs, finish and hook point. They are finished in black pearl and forged to a point instead of chemically sharpened. These hooks have rejunevated my commitment to Eagle Claw as well as given me another style to use. I was the typical x-wide gap style hook until I fished the Pro-Series J-Bend - wicked, wicked hooks. You get 8 to a pack for about $8.00 cdn. Just like Gamakatsu, they are well worth the price. I should have the Pro Series Drop Shot and Steelhead Hooks very soon as well.

Terry Skipper
www.reactionbaits.com

Hey Crafty -

Terry Skipper
www.reactionbaits.com

Hey Crafty -

Terry Skipper
www.reactionbaits.com

Terry, Can you source me some senkos and Ika's.
How much would shipping be to the island?

Crafty - I have free shipping until the end of Sept. I have a Senko type bait, it is called a SinkSlo in the soft plastics section. I can't help you with the IKA's just yet - but who knows maybe by the spring, we may have something very similiar apart from 3 1/2" Tubes.

Terry Skipper
www.reactionbaits.com

Crafty - I have free shipping until the end of Sept. I have a Senko type bait, it is called a SinkSlo in the soft plastics section. I can't help you with the IKA's just yet - but who knows maybe by the spring, we may have something very similiar apart from 3 1/2" Tubes.

Terry Skipper
www.reactionbaits.com

Terry Skipper
www.reactionbaits.com

Terry Skipper
www.reactionbaits.com

Back