anyone need a full pre-purchase boat hull survey on a fiberglass boat hull for free in greater vancouver area ?

zurk

if youre buying a boat and want a free ~4-6 hr survey done on a weekend can you let me know ? completely free anywhere in the greater vancouver area upto abbotsford. i'm picking up mine so i need some practice on fiberglass hulls before then. will be surveying with digital moisture meter (assuming no rain), thermal camera, visual and tap testing. no report but you will get a full video (including thermal video) with commentary on the defects found. boat needs to be on the hard or trailer. ideally the boat should be on sale (craigslist/facebook advert).

if youre buying a boat and want a free ~4-6 hr survey done on a weekend can you let me know ? completely free anywhere in the greater vancouver area upto abbotsford. i'm picking up mine so i need some practice on fiberglass hulls before then. will be surveying with digital moisture meter (assuming no rain), thermal camera, visual and tap testing. no report but you will get a full video (including thermal video) with commentary on the defects found. boat needs to be on the hard or trailer. ideally the boat should be on sale (craigslist/facebook advert).
I'd like to take you up on that. Can you make it to Sechelt this Sunday?

sadly the window for free boat surveys is now closed lol. i'm doing my final packing and equipment is getting sent over by UPS so i dont even have the survey equipment on hand. but maybe next year. i probably need to check the hull again in 2025 so maybe i can do a couple of practice runs in december 2024.

Back