SFAC meetings

Jlewis

Wondering if anyone can attended these meetings now that I'm getting a bit older I'd like to get alittle more involved in what's happening in our fishery thanks guys

anyone can attend. Where are you from? Looks like everyone has posted up their meeting times other then area 14?

From nanaimo looks like I missed the one here but am very interested in going to the area 23 meeting in port

Area 23 meeting is on Wednesday Nov 13 at 7 p.m. Location is the Port Alberni Kinsmen's Hut located on the Fairgrounds.

Anyone can come and participate. Hope to see you there.

Guess area 14 isn't having a meeting this year?

Ya Gil when's the big meeting curious about all the numbers this year? Puntlege chinook and Coho especially?

Yup me too... Next meeting will be Nov 15. stay tuned for details.
Will post them when the details have been worked out.

Does SFAC have a website where meeting schedules are listed?

I'm confused - what is SFAC? Any relation to SFAB?

SFAC is the local group and the chair of that group represents them at SFAB

sfab-ccps-org-eng.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How come we always hear about Vicotria, Nanaimo, Port Aberni, Comox Valley. Where are the rest of the groups like Vancouver, Lower Mainland, North Shore, Squamish, Fraser Valley, Hardy, Rupert etc... There are how many regions or areas in BC, how is it we only ever hear about or from about 4 of them.

Area 14 SFAC Meeting at Courtenay Fish & Game Club- Friday November 15, 2013 at 6 PM

Hi Folks
SFAC Area 14 Comox / Courtenay
We will be having our Fall General Meeting at Courtenay Fish & Game Club- Friday November 15, 2013 at 6 PM. The public is welcome to attend and spread the word if you can.

If you would like to be on our email list PM me here and I will add you.

GLG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back