Seasport 22 inboard to out board

cleaned it with brake clean, now I have bathroom cleaner soaking. One area in a storage under a seat. Smell has reduced greatly.

Almost went a launched it then decided to install a raw water washdown
The bottom of the hull in the engine bay is super thick! 1/2” glass, a wood core then more class.3/4”. Wtf.

Attachments

• IMG_8890.jpeg
    IMG_8890.jpeg
    579.7 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_8894.jpeg
    IMG_8894.jpeg
    316.9 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Just ordered mercury diagnostic software and cables. Figure with 3 mercs it is worth having. Went with Diacom Need to program one engine as port and between waiting to get to a shop and hassle of trailering it literally half pays for itself I am sure it will come in handy plus I can help others with mercury’s

Almost went a launched it then decided to install a raw water washdown
The bottom of the hull in the engine bay is super thick! 1/2” glass, a wood core then more class.3/4”. Wtf.
That is as sexy a rear as I've ever seen and I have done some looking in my time. Your chatplotter tied into the big engines for day to day, engine monitoring? Everyone I've talked to say the 150hp are bullet proof.

That is as sexy a rear as I've ever seen and I have done some looking in my time. Your chatplotter tied into the big engines for day to day, engine monitoring? Everyone I've talked to say the 150hp are bullet proof.
Yes I have the vessel view connect, so I have my gauges on any of my plotters ( all 3 are networked)

Test run 2
Everything went well. Found a couple things to get working (bilge pumps)
Find the old bilge blower wire to run to wash down. I know it is there!
Boat sits level with the kicker, I shifted batteries to opposite side of engine bay.
Spent a couple hours pressure washing the green off and using a magic eraser to get grimy hand prints off

Windy a hell out there, lots of bird action on herring

Attachments

• IMG_3784.jpeg
    IMG_3784.jpeg
    443 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Rebuilding half the marina. Making lots of 40’ spots
I swapped to annual after 5 years as think this may be the last year to get semi annual. That’s my opinion but things are changing. Less 25 and 30 berths

Test run 2
Everything went well. Found a couple things to get working (bilge pumps)
Find the old bilge blower wire to run to wash down. I know it is there!
Boat sits level with the kicker, I shifted batteries to opposite side of engine bay.
Spent a couple hours pressure washing the green off and using a magic eraser to get grimy hand prints off

Windy a hell out there, lots of bird action on herring
That looks awesome, sits beautifully. Very jealous, just got me a twinge of 3’ itis and outboarditis😂

Rebuilding half the marina. Making lots of 40’ spots
I swapped to annual after 5 years as think this may be the last year to get semi annual. That’s my opinion but things are changing. Less 25 and 30 berths

Sorry where is that marina? Yet another reason to escape this damn city...

Back