Seasport 22 inboard to out board

I know it’s probly too late but I would have moved the ignition keys to the right side. That spot is perfect for people grap pulling themselves out of the cutty. Very easy to break a key off in rough water….
I would have liked to but no reall good spot to mount. Trying to figure out where to mount my auto pilot control head still.

Not making a lot of progress lately, tried getting my planar heater going but pump was not working. Watched a you tube video how to fix pump, tap the outlet end on a block of wood a few times and low and behold it’s working. Figured since I have the pump out going to put the tank in the engine well and rewire the pump. This week I hope

Finally got my diesel heater working, replaced the planar 4d with a Chinese one. Chinese one works great!
Starting on the auto pilot install finally. Mounting the pump and hoses tomorrow.
As for the kicker steering I am taking some good advice from a member here and just tying kicker to mains with a tie bar.
I am going to have quite the garage sale of new parts. Cylinder for steering, liquid tie bar x2. And a host of other stuff.

Pics soon. Boat is a mess of parts and tools

Nice, which heater did you go with?

I'm dam slow on every upgrade right now, glad you are making progress over taking pics!
I bought a happy buy heater off Amazon. $127 plus taxes to my door. I already had a planar tank, new fuel line and new exhaust tube installed it was swap pumps and wiring. L bracket was the same. I did add the elbow with a drip tube
The happy buy heater was branded Vevor.

The diesel heater industry is done. Can buy backup heaters for less than the cost of fix. Sad but true

There's nothing patentable there. It's an oil furnace with a fan blowing across a heat sink. Anyone can make one

The diesel heater industry is done. Can buy backup heaters for less than the cost of fix. Sad but true
I know. I literally bought the cheapest one I could find and it is exactly the same as the one I bought for the hourston a few years ago. That was ran great so this one should. Just wonder what my surveyor will say.

I know. I literally bought the cheapest one I could find and it is exactly the same as the one I bought for the hourston a few years ago. That was ran great so this one should. Just wonder what my surveyor will say.
Survey can't say anything as long as there is proper fuel line and tank. It's deisel. Non combustable. I've already been through this with them

There's nothing patentable there. It's an oil furnace with a fan blowing across a heat sink. Anyone can make one
"Anyone" can build Stabicrafts too it seems.

Back