Seaport 2400 XL POD Conversion Project

I thought it was BLOWkanogan
Cokanogan.
Where I used to go a few times a year to be around an undesirable bunch of guys. Their playground back then. I grew out of it. I do miss my "Kelowna" girlfriend though. A real giver that girl. Used to stand half naked at Gotchas and serve beer out of a bucket of ice. A real catch :D

Cokanogan.
Where I used to go a few times a year to be around an undesirable bunch of guys. Their playground back then. I grew out of it. I do miss my "Kelowna" girlfriend though. A real giver that girl. Used to stand half naked at Gotchas and serve beer out of a bucket of ice. A real catch :D

Hahaha yep real easy if you want to see the sunrise in ktown

Cokanogan.

Be nice, she was probably working her way through law school.

Oh man this went off the rails.... Will post some POD pictures soon to get his back on track!

I posted my fuel systems diagram above, I am thinking about adding a quick disconnect port to allow the connection of a fuel Bladder. Anybody use a fuel bladder and if so what fuel safe quick disconnect system would you use?
Sorry :(

Pick-up the Boat & POD in the US last night. Got a little bit of a delay at the border as they wanted proof that the boat taxes where payed. I had all my paper work with me so no big deal! Anyway here is the POD!

VPvSIHH.jpg

LFfRJor.jpg

1Cx46cc.jpg

mIuDN6C.jpg

TdhBIkQ.jpg

I though that was interesting too, The Seaports at the boat show didn't have it either. We will see what it does!

Pod looks awesome. Did they give you a reason for putting chines on the pod. I agree should help keep spray down. Keep us posted on the outcome once the sea trial is complete.

Oly

Yes the doghouse is gone! The final floor fit should be next week. Engines to be hung the week after that! Then the rigging begins!

got started on the trim tabs today! Nothing more nerve racking than drilling holes in my transom.

have any of you guys done the over size drill and fill with fiberglass on the trim tab mounting holes? How did it work out? Should I do it or just stick to the standard 5200 approach?

Back