Seasport 2400 XL - looks like a good deal

dance a jig

I saw what i thought was a good deal on a 24' seasport with big deck https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/d/tacoma-2006-seasport-2400-xl/7311603215.html

Looks like boat is well equipped and in good condition, but massive hours on outboards. But consider many buy this boat with an i/o with plans to convert it to a pod with outboards, and by the time they are done so, they have spent his asking price and still do not have added outboards. In this case, the price looks like he is throwing in the engines. Anyway, although i am unaffiliated with the seller, it looks to be a nice ride. DAJ

Agreed a good deal for somebody! Repower and your off. Trying to figure out if its a factory outboard setup or if it was podded after the fact. Looks to be the two tank setup I have (Fill ports on port and starboard). I wonder how it rides compared to mine.

Agreed a good deal for somebody! Repower and your off. Trying to figure out if its a factory outboard setup or if it was podded after the fact. Looks to be the two tank setup I have (Fill ports on port and starboard). I wonder how it rides compared to mine.
I have the 2007 of this same boat, and it very much looks like factory installed bracket, and also note no vents on aft corners for inboard/outboard which is a tell of a conversion. Still blown away by the photo of tuna he has on board!

I have the 2007 of this same boat, and it very much looks like factory installed bracket, and also note no vents on aft corners for inboard/outboard which is a tell of a conversion. Still blown away by the photo of tuna he has on board!
Looks like a factory set up, very similar to mine as well

This was a contender for me when I was looking. It was just a little too tight for the wife.

Back