sea lion shot in the head

Status
Not open for further replies.
absolutely have an agenda its the continued survival of salmon and steelhead whats your agenda ensuring you can eat the last of the few salmon remaining in our waters. I have young sons that I hope will one day own there own boats and fish like I have done in my life but I guess that's an agenda most on here aren't concerned with self interest and short term blame on environmentalists is the agenda on here. Reducing the take of sports fishers wont solve the problem but it will show that we are concerned and maybe get the general public interested in the pending extinction of salmon on our coast. Promoting killing predators and not talking about the real challenges to our sport only makes us look selfish and doesn't engage non fishers. Nor does saying we should still keep taking that gives the message there is nothing wrong, take a stroll down a stream in the fall to check out spawners and tell me its all good we should keep on keepin on.

infiltrated by ethical fisherman who care about our environment and the future, horrible people to have on side of sports fishing.

eco non urban I personally have lived in a small resource town my whole life which is why I know whats happening because im out in it all the time I have seen the changes first hand not from the internet like many here clearly have.

eco non urban I personally have lived in a small resource town my whole life which is why I know whats happening because im out in it all the time I have seen the changes first hand not from the internet like many here clearly have.
What changes have you seen first hand? Are you seeing any new stuff the last few years?

Well this forum is being infiltrated by them it seems
Whatever you say I live on a small island surrounded by the ocean, I'm working on my tractor, and I have a garden to support my vegan habit. Living in an urban environment would be like death to me LOL

Look at everyone getting all defensive about what they do...

Do whatever you want with your life I'm going to cause the least amount of harm as possible while I'm here.

I'm sure this thread will be deleted soon...

I might eat salmon again or hunt deer nothing is set in stone for me.

I'm just trying to be part of the solution

Whatever you say I live on a small island surrounded by the ocean, I'm working on my tractor, and I have a garden to support my vegan habit. Living in an urban environment would be like death to me LOL

Look at everyone getting all defensive about what they do...

Do whatever you want with your life I'm going to cause the least amount of harm as possible while I'm here.

I'm sure this thread will be deleted soon...

I might eat salmon again or hunt deer nothing is set in stone for me.

I'm just trying to be part of the solution

Yep your right just shut everything down, Turn it all into an MPA its coming to an area near you.

upload_2019-3-22_13-49-1.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-22_13-42-10.png
    upload_2019-3-22_13-42-10.png
    445.7 KB · Views: 14
I actually think its great. It shows me your reading our posts, and I am loving it. Must be worried about something or you and your friends wouldn't come on here.

BTW not sure what a cowspiracy is. Is that another NGO term for cows, or people that eat red meat?

Last edited:
Well this forum is being infiltrated by them it seems
Ah it was only a matter of time before the left leaning, salad munching dipper wingnuts made an appearance here. They have been trolling the hunting sites for some time now, snap chatting articles and pictures up the ying yang. Kinda reminds me when i got a phone call about the emissions at Crofton from a Salt Spring green vegan wanting info on the emissions from the mill, accused me of falsifying data because the mill was paying me, can't fix stupid. The only thing wrong about the thread was it was a bad shot and that does happen once in awhile, better shot next time i hope :).

absolutely have an agenda its the continued survival of salmon and steelhead whats your agenda ensuring you can eat the last of the few salmon remaining in our waters. I have young sons that I hope will one day own there own boats and fish like I have done in my life but I guess that's an agenda most on here aren't concerned with self interest and short term blame on environmentalists is the agenda on here. Reducing the take of sports fishers wont solve the problem but it will show that we are concerned and maybe get the general public interested in the pending extinction of salmon on our coast. Promoting killing predators and not talking about the real challenges to our sport only makes us look selfish and doesn't engage non fishers. Nor does saying we should still keep taking that gives the message there is nothing wrong, take a stroll down a stream in the fall to check out spawners and tell me its all good we should keep on keepin on.
Do us all a favor...if you are going to converse on any forum threads in response to other members posts in any threads, please for sanity sake use the rely link on that members post. Otherwise you are talking to everyone and your message looses weight because we think that you are painting us all with the same brush. To me in this quoted note that you wrote, you seem to be making lots of huge assumptions if your message is directed at all of us. :)

Lots of new member GREEN-SPEAK on this website lately. Nothing wrong with reducing personal foot prints, however I'm feeling like there are a few agenda pushers weighing in lately.

Yep. More than a little obvious my Friend.
And, just like it was in the bad old days, driving more and more REAL Conservationists & Contributors away.
Leaning towards not bothering here much longer myself as a consequence.

Carry on Leaf Lickers.
You are doing a rather fine job of displaying your utter, overwhelming ignorance, and overly inflated opinions that fit hand in hand with the your overly inflated perceptions of self (read: egos).

Sadly,
Nog

Looking into my crystal ball and seeing our future.

Stay at home in an imaginary world created by smartphones and virtually reality augmented by a large supply of low cost legal cannabis. When the munchies hit, a drone powered by the farts of JT’s unicorn will deliver a load of beyond meat burgers. No need to work as everyone will be happy on their guaranteed minimum income.

Can’t wait.

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back