Sayward "Tour de Rock" Fishing Derby - August 27th

Rod

Hello Fishermen

Sayward is hosting its 2nd Annual "Tour de Rock" Fishing derby on Saturday, August 27th. This year we will be having a beer gardens, kids derby, golf tournament (on Sunday if you are interested). We will be giving away a lot of great prizes this year. $25.00 to enter. All proceeds go towards Cops for Cancer, Tour de Rock.

For all the information, go to www.saywardfishingderby.webs.com

Hope to see you in Sayward this year!

I had a good time last year despite my struggles adapting, my wife is from Sayward yet I spent all the time in the beer garden!

Attention fishermen. The Chinooks have just arrived in Sayward at the beginning of August. Many in the 20 lb. range have been caught. On August 11th, their was a 19 and a 23 lb. Chinook caught right from the pier!! Lots of pinks and sockeyes have also just come in! For whatever reason, things are late this year here which is great news for our derby!

Hope to see you in Sayward on August 26 - 28th. Bring your golf clubs and enter the golf tournament on Sunday. Check out our website www.saywardfishingderby.webs.com

1 week left to the fishing derby! Come up to Sayward and enjoy some great fishing. Over $2000.00 in prizes to be won. Every fish caught gets entered into the derby.

Friday, August 26th - 6 p.m. until 9 p.m. Come to the beer gardens in downtown Sayward to register ($25 per rod)

Saturday, August 27th - Dawn until 4 p.m. All fish must be at the weigh scales by 4:00 p.m. to be entered for prizes.
- 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Kids derby off the Future's Dock. (Free of charge, all kids will get a prize)
- Beer Gardens from 12 noon until 10 p.m.

Sunday, August 28th - 10:00 a.m. - Golf Tournament begins ($55.00 per person includes a lunch and prizes).
- Beer Gardens from 12 noon until 6:00 p.m.

All details at www.saywardfishingderby.webs.com

See you in Sayward at the end of August!!!!

Only two more days for the 2nd Annual Sayward "Tour de Rock" Fishing Derby. Great weather here for the weekend and some nice fish coming in. A 23 lb. Chinook was caught right off the dock a couple weeks ago! Hope to see you here in Sayward this weekend and support Cops for Cancer. www.saywardfishingderby.webs.com for all the details.

Back