Roderick Haig-Brown Books Wanted

AllDayAllNight

Hello gentlemen I am looking for some Roderick Haig-Brown books for my collection I am trying to complete. Looking for hard copy ones in nice shape. They come up here and there but thought I might see if some actual fisherman or their dads had them in their collections. Thanks for any leads. I will post up my list just need to go through mine to make sure

Hello gentlemen I am looking for some Roderick Haig-Brown books for my collection I am trying to complete. Looking for hard copy ones in nice shape. They come up here and there but thought I might see if some actual fisherman or their dads had them in their collections. Thanks for any leads. I will post up my list just need to go through mine to make sure
Any relation to Alan Haig Brown? If so I know how to contact Alan.

bright waters bright fish think i have a spare of could let go

I have what I believe to be a first edition " The Living Land " with the map. Year 1961, dust jacket etc

P/M me if interesteed

Please my Craigslist ad
Please see my Craigslist ad under Books. Search Roderick Haig Brown and view 3 book series in mint condition.

Back