Roca wiper motor stopped working

Flying Cloud

I was trying to adjust the wiper angle and the wiper hit the edge of the window and motor stopped working. When switching it on, I can hear a click sound, but no wiper movement. Did I damage the motor? Anyone has experience with Roca wiper motor?

Did you check the set screw on the wiper arm ?
it may have backed off causing the motor extension to spin in the arm.

I was trying to adjust the wiper angle and the wiper hit the edge of the window and motor stopped working. When switching it on, I can hear a click sound, but no wiper movement. Did I damage the motor? Anyone has experience with Roca wiper motor?
Is the arm still at the over swept position? Had this happen once where due to my adjustment the arm swept over onto the edge of the windshield frame. Wiper didn't have the strength to overcome the stiction at the end of the sweep with the physical interference. If possible you can pivot the wiper arm up off the surface and see if you get the movement back. If you do simple job to re-align the arm on the wiper motor spline shaft.

You say the motor doesn't move, can you hear the motor running?
Not sure in your specific model, but I have seen the inner arm from the motor to the spline, e click happened when they arm clicked past the connection point.
Really hard to describe, pull the access plate and have a look when it runs. You cannot f it up worse than it is by looking.

Back