Renfrew

We just missed you T2, East point was slow and full of weed, must have been bumpy Saterday afternoon and Sunday Last Chance. She was sure rocking late Sat am when we left.

Some Coho
IMG_1853.jpg

Camper
IMG_1862.jpg

Rolly Polly
IMG_1864.jpg

Culite/Logan Spring
IMG_0545.jpg

Hali
IMG_1067.jpg

Justin,

Just talked to a buddy of mine who was up there the same time as you. I guess you guys were docked beside eachother. Similar reports.

TT

Justin,

Just talked to a buddy of mine who was up there the same time as you. I guess you guys were docked beside eachother. Similar reports.

TT

Hey TT, must have been the guys staying on there boat a 26 bayliner ran from Vancouver?
Nice bunch of guys, they were eyeing up our pile of crab. Just a good fun guys trip to wrap up the season,sure is nice up there fishing away from the crowds and getting into a few good Springs. Coho were pretty spotty though.

Hey TT, must have been the guys staying on there boat a 26 bayliner ran from Vancouver?
Nice bunch of guys, they were eyeing up our pile of crab. Just a good fun guys trip to wrap up the season,sure is nice up there fishing away from the crowds and getting into a few good Springs. Coho were pretty spotty though.

Back