Radiant Lures Online Shopping

fshnfnatic

Hey everyone.Just wondering if anybody has had any experience with purchasing tackle online with
these guys.I sent them an email a few days ago with no reply yet.Also looked up their phone#
in an outdated Victoria phone book and it's no longer in service.Does anyone know if they're even
still in business? Any info would be greatly appreciated.Thanks a lot.

Hey everyone.Just wondering if anybody has had any experience with purchasing tackle online with
these guys.I sent them an email a few days ago with no reply yet.Also looked up their phone#
in an outdated Victoria phone book and it's no longer in service.Does anyone know if they're even
still in business? Any info would be greatly appreciated.Thanks a lot.

the business was closed down 5 or 6 years ago.
Jack James, original owner.

About a year ago I ordered from Radiant online.......was told by the person there ( I ended up talking on the phone to someone in Victoria) that all they had was old stock and once it was gone that's it.

I ordered some hoochies but they sent me the wrong color.

Which is strange because if you go on Tyee Tackle's site, they have Radiant hoochies by the dozen for sale.........

So I wonder if the business has been sold as the website seems to be operational.With no reply to my email though,I'm
a little reluctant.

So I wonder if the business has been sold as the website seems to be operational.With no reply to my email though,I'm
a little reluctant.

Back