radiant lures

dwflyrod

placed an order over a month ago have not received my i phoned email no answer .any body else have a problem with radiant lures?

Are you sure they recieved it? They have always been very prompt with any orders I have made. Might be worth checking into. I have not placed an order in quite awhile, sometimes things can change in businesses. Good Luck.;) eman

That site looks like it hasn't been updated in years and there were hints here from a competitor that Radiant wasn't doing too well.

Hey dw did you order through Tyee Tackle or Radient Lures? I believe Tyee Tackle is the viable order site. Have a look at that.;) eman

i ordered and payed through radiant lures. it is only 40.00 bucks if the site is no longer than shut it down .makes sence no?

i ordered and payed through radiant lures. it is only 40.00 bucks if the site is no longer than shut it down .makes sence no?

Dick James sold Radiant Lures several years ago and the new owner went bankrupt.
His son is operating a wholesale business out of Nanaimo.
Harbor Chandler and others handle his new line of hootchies.
Check your visa or bank account
I really doubt your money was taken.

100% money taken on paypal account
Dick James sold Radiant Lures several years ago and the new owner went bankrupt.
His son is operating a wholesale business out of Nanaimo.
Harbor Chandler and others handle his new line of hootchies.
Check your visa or bank account
I really doubt your money was taken.

100% money taken on paypal account

That blows me away!!!
Try contacting Matt or Marty James at Super Tackle
http://www.supertackle.ca/COVER.html
It has nothing to do with them, but their dad is the guy who sold Radiant Lures, a GREAT business for YEARS, possibly to the person who ripped you off.
I find it so hard to believe anyone from the old site would take your money..it was Jack James who ran the business, Dick was his brother. A great fisherman.
If you google Radiant, you will find Jack James, the old owner.
Jack James
512 Prince Robert Dr
V9B 1C8 Victoria
Phone: 250-479-6080
let me know if it works out

The beauty of Paypal is you lodge a complaint and they investigate and eventually issue you a refund. Worked really well for me in the past, why else would you use it?

Yes as SW says, launch a complaint immediately with Paypal. I have been successful using what they call their "Resolution Center". They will quickly start an investigation and if all goes well you will be issued a full refund.

So what's going on?

If Radiant is out of business, then you shouldn't be able to order them off Tyee tackle's website...which shows dozens of Radiant lures......

They could have old stock lures I'm sure there are plenty around.

Re Paypal: yes they have their resolution centre but its not bulletproof. I got ripped off on eBay once, $30 item. I filed a complaint eventually Paypal ruled in my favor but said the other user had no funds in their account and therefor they could not recover and return my money. Glad it was a small purchase.

I got ripped off on eBay once, $30 item. I filed a complaint eventually Paypal ruled in my favor but said the other user had no funds in their account and therefor they could not recover and return my money. Glad it was a small purchase.
This.......
For me it was a $300 item and PP refunded me the $8 and change they had in their account.

all this for hoochies god i love fishing .it is now in the hands of the resolution centre .thanks to all for the info........Don

Back