Pursuit 2350 comes Home.

Bloodbuggy

View attachment 17172View attachment 17173View attachment 17174View attachment 17175View attachment 17176View attachment 17177View attachment 17178View attachment 17179View attachment 17180View attachment 17181Well its been a long 6 months, but my Pursuit 2350 has finally made it home to East Sooke. In its journey from Houston it survived a Texas ice storm, 2 blown tires, 2 inspection stops, 1 in Arizona and the other in California. So now the fun part, trying to get this boat up to snuff for VIWC Fishing. Hope to get lots of good advice from everyone on here, as this will be my first time refitting an ocean boat. I know there are alot of people that have been there and done that. First on the list is Fuel tank clean and fuel line replacement as boat has not run in over 1.5 years.
Bloodbuggy

Look like you have a bit of work ahead of you. Will be a nice rig when your done though.

Love the spark plug in the end of the hose! lol.

If your not going to use the live well I would get rid of all that.

Attachments

• Spark plug.jpg
    Spark plug.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 441
Yeah had a laugh at that one too, plus a few other things, alot of mickey mouse setups that will need to be replaced forsure.

Looks like a great boat you will know it inside and out by the time your done

Congrats on a great looking project boat.Spray Nine will be your best friend in the initial stages. One of the best mildew cleaners and by the gallon its reasonably priced. Some High quality wiring there. Fortunately, you have a nice big platform for new electronics and lots of room down the sides and beneath for properly set up wiring and tie-ups. Figure out what electronics you plan to add, and start from scratch with new fuse panels and buss blocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind of Yamaha do you have on the back? Is that running well so one less worry or are you gonna re-power?

Motor on it runs but poorly (Yamaha 250), so have gotten a good used Yamaha 225 2 stroke with about 400hrs on it

Yes new electronics forsure GPS, Sonar, VHF, Satalite stereo. Theres 2 wash down pumps salt water and fresh water, think I will do away with the fresh water. And the wiring is a complete s#%t show. I need to make friends with a marine electrician real soon.

Back