Puppy Seeking a Loving Home

IronNoggin

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the folks that were scheduled to Little Girl from our last litter cannot do so at this time.
So, she has become available, and is now looking for a Loving Home to Bond with.

Girl_4.jpg

She is now just over seven weeks of age, weaned, taking well to housebreaking, and is very healthy:

Girl_5.jpg

Her lineage is as follows:

Her Mom is a mix of Amaruq (1/2 Alaskan Husky, 1/2 Timber Wolf) and Asuilu (1/4 Lab, 1/4 Shepherd and 1/2 Arctic Wolf).
Her Dad is the neighbor's somewhat sneaky German Shepherd.

Here she is relaxing with Gramps:

Girl_and_Boogs.jpg

And checking out the over-sized "Wubby" she shared with her brother:

Wubby_Investigation.jpg

She appears to be taking after her mother (Kimmick) in terms of size, and will likely range somewhere between 65 and 70 pounds when full grown.
She is VERY Intelligent, and quite High Energy.
She will need a lot of room, a rigorous exercise and training regime, a lot of patience and understanding and a lot of Love to develop into the Excellent Companion Animal she is destined to be.

We are stringent in our requirements of those who adopt our little ones, and greatly prefer those with experience raising energetic dogs.

Price is $ 250.00 Firm.
Located in Port Alberni.
PM through the Forum here if interested in being put on our Consideration List.

She will make someone a Very Loyal and Loving Companion with the proper handling.

Cheers,
Matt

I am working on Karma Kazi... He should have her...

Did you hear the boys name is Thor?

Went and saw him tonight... He's a funny little fudger ;)

Right at home.....

Did you hear the boys name is Thor?

Went and saw him tonight... He's a funny little fudger ;)

Right at home.....

Yeah, heard that Buddy. Quite Pleased to learn he is fitting in so well down there! Cool!
Only One to go now...

Cheers,
Nog

So Thor has had his shots a couple days ago and came to meet my mutts...

He pissed a little and
huddled Jim for while.... Then he warmed up.. Had to put the Sebastain outside at this time..

IMG_3995_zps55e347cd.jpg

He is as clumsy as F but managed a couple of attacks, getting big too..

IMG_3994_zps0c82dd13.jpg

Then they shared...

IMG_3992_zpsaadcc6f9.jpg

Then this happened... We were too busy laughing to get a in progress rape picture..

IMG_3993_zps1b55eba8.jpg

What is the status of the little lady?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to have this pup but sadly I don't have the time to commit to her. What a beauty she is.

In 4.5 years I will be retired. Nog, please have another sweetie like this at the ready then.

What about your buddy that wanted one? (when I said that they were both spoken for?)

LOL! Great Pix Lipster! Looks like the Lad is growing like a weed!
Not at all surprised by that last turn of events! Taking RIGHT After Ol' Gramps in that regard! I'd swear that Lad would jump a rock if it held still long enough
lmao.gif

Lot's of Interest - We've had a good handful of inquiries, including one of the latest Members here. Screened out several before they even met her, and turned one set of Folks away that did as we did not think they would be compatible (Only The Best for our Little Ones you see). Due to my rather insane schedule of late, we have had to put her next showings off to starting Sunday. Between now & then the tuna should hit the cold-smoker (this morning following 6 days of prep), first piggy should be completely butchered (this aft), and second not-so-little piggy should be picked up down-Island, dispatched and introduced to the cold room for hanging (tomorrow).

Little Girl has been playing LOTS with the three Big Bad Wolves non-stop around here. Seems she has also inherited the Fearless gene as she has No problems challenging Gramps, Granny and Mom on a regular basis... LOL! Certainly turning into a Little Darlin'! Someone is going to inherit one awfully Special Little Lady!
wub.gif

His wife won't let him.

LOL! And if he's that whipped, having another Dominant Female in his life likely ain't the way to go...
sly.gif

Although we are still taking applications, although methinks that is now simply a matter of making "back-up plans". We have a very good feeling that the first couple coming Sunday are a good match, and suspect the Little Gal is poised and positioned to steal their hearts away. If that one works out, Tana and Thor will soon be having another neighbor...

Letcha know as it goes...

Cheers,
Nog - The Over-Worked

The puppy met a most wonderful couple today that more than matched our requirements! Although she generally balks at "strangers" to this point, that certainly wasn't the case today! Immediately took to both these folks, and showered them with kisses! Perfect Match!!

Puppy has now found her "Pack"!

Lipripper: This one is headed down your way as well. Will shoot you a PM shortly and "introduce" you to her new owners. Nice Folks, methinks they and their pup will get along with you and Tana and Jim & Thor...

Cheers,
Nog

Well I guess this is as good a time as any to introduce myself. I am one half of the couple that is taking the little girl.

Since this is a fishing forum, here's a little on my fishing background. I grew up in Parksville and Qualicum, salmon fishing with my pops (he's still still there, just entered retirement, and fishing away). After being here and there, I'm now living in Vic, so Sooke is my main saltwater fishing grounds now. I've also taken up more freshwater fishing this past couple of years, and received my first fly rod this Christmas. My ladies parents have a summer home on the Shuswap, right around the corner from the Adams river, so it'll be put to good use! :)

Pictures from our visit (no idea why the board rotated them)...

photo 1.jpgphoto 2-1.jpgphoto 3-1.jpg

That hamburger should be gone soon :D

Back