Prop guy in Richmond

Dave....

need to find someone to "correct" my alum prop in Richmond ( or nearby )...doesn't seem to be much around anymore..

Also trying to find someone to replace a boat window..

so...any help appreciated..
thx

I have never known anyone in the LMZ to go anywhere but Precision Propeller. If you can run it out to TNA in Langley, he picks up from there, repairs, then drops off the following week. He's done great work for me (embarrassingly often).

You don't mean Osborne propellers? I've never heard of the other guys

I've used precision. They do good work.

The only guy I can think of who uses Osborne has a giant inboard... I actually didn't realize they did anything more "consumer" sized.

They've done all my props for me, 24 to 26 foot boats. Great prices and quick turnaround time.

my current boat even has a bit of cupping on the prop to give me a little bit more fuel economy and speed, they were able to maintain the cupping while bringing the prop back into spec

They've done all my props for me, 24 to 26 foot boats. Great prices and quick turnaround time.

my current boat even has a bit of cupping on the prop to give me a little bit more fuel economy and speed, they were able to maintain the cupping while bringing the prop back into spec
i wish i had the same experience, but that was not the case

i wish i had the same experience, but that was not the case

I've known hundreds of people that have used them and you're the first one with a negative experience that's told me about it.

I'm curious what happened. Did you get lost in the shuffle?

I've known hundreds of people that have used them and you're the first one with a negative experience that's told me about it.

I'm curious what happened. Did you get lost in the shuffle?
nope just really ****** finishing, you could feel the hammer marks in the prop, was nasty. i am now going to send them to Propmd in Minnesota. and i used to really like the guys, i worked for allied shipbuilders in the same yard

need to find someone to "correct" my alum prop in Richmond ( or nearby )...doesn't seem to be much around anymore..

Also trying to find someone to replace a boat window..

so...any help appreciated..
thx
I second precision propeller,they used to have a shop in surrey 76 and 132,now they just do pick up at and drop off at tna in Langley,i have busted my share of props in the river in Renfrew and they all went there for repairs,i have one that's is going in in the new year

Back