Private Moorage in Victoria/Esquimalt Wanted

Hello All,

This may be a bit of a long shot but if I was going to find what I'm looking for this I believe is going to be the place!

I am looking for some Moorage for my 18'6 Aluminum center console in Victoria or Esquimalt. I have called around to the commercial facilities and the going rate seems to be from $10.00 - $12.00 a foot if purchased as a yearly time slot. I find this to be a bit steep and am hoping to find a more thrifty option.

I currently keep my boat moored at Spirit Bay in East Sooke but my job has brought me into town and I have a tough time making the drive out to East Sooke in time for an evening fish which I truly love to do year round. Spirit Bay is a great place, I love Jay and the boys but work is forcing me into town........I know, what is with this work business!

I am a licensed mechanic (Heavy Duty and Automotive) as well I am good with fabricating aluminum and steel....Maybe there is a trade situation that someone may be interested in? Know anybody with a dock with some space in town?

I know this is a long shot but any information would be helpful.

For your reference, this is what Westbay sent me. I'm not sure if it is for livaboards only but it also looks like you may have to pay for parking as well:

Attachments

• Westbay Marine Group Sheet 2016.pdf
    122.9 KB · Views: 32
Back