Prawn Traps

Brian Reiber

Prawn-1.jpg I have some "Ladner" commercial traps to sell. I have about 10 to sell at the moment but may be able to get some more if there is interest. I'd like to sell traps in sets of 2 with 400' of line (300 floating, 100 sinking), and a bait jar for $175. If people just want the traps I would sell them for $50 (or $45 if you buy 4 or more). These are great traps, no rips and they fish well.

Brian
(250)618-3655

Last edited:
Hi Brain
Where are you located.
I am on the mainland in Port Moody.
Cheers
Eastpoint,

View attachment 31172 I have some "Ladner" commercial traps to sell. I have about 10 to sell at the moment but may be able to get some more if there is interest. I'd like to sell traps in sets of 2 with 400' of line (300 floating, 100 sinking), and a bait jar for $175. If people just want the traps I would sell them for $50 (or $40 if you buy 4 or more). These are great traps, no rips and they fish well.

Brian
(250)618-3655

Picked up 3 sets yesterday. Great traps, great deal! Thanks again Brian

Picked up 3 sets yesterday. Great traps, great deal! Thanks again Brian
Glad you like them Tyler. It was nice to meet you. They fish well. Good luck and if any of your friends need traps send them my way. We'll see if we can put a few more sets together.

Cheers.

Do you ever make trips out to the mainland? If there is enough interest, perhaps a group of us can make it worth your while to bring a load across the straight.

Cheers,

Matthias

Sorry matthias. I don't go over very often. I've only got 17 left to sell and then I'm done with them . I think a guy is taking 2 tonight and someone else might grab 10 on Sunday. If anyone is on the fence and wants to grab some nows the time. They are nice traps. Prawning opens locally April 1st.

Will let you know as well. Wish I saw this earlier as drove thru yesterday morning and would have grabbed some. Back over in 2 weeks and will let ya know.

Thanks for all the interest. All of the traps are now sold. I hope those of you that grabbed some enjoy a season of productive prawning. Can anyone tell me how to actually delete my post from this forum?

Brian

Back